Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Starting to Straighten. ++ FAUX FAUXHAWK

I found a 15$ straightener and just ran it through my hair a little today. I'll work on it more tomorrow I'm thinking but for now, this is it.

I'm still really sick of my hair. /: I'm probably gonna take out my dreads and start straightening my bangs again, and maybe get a new A-Line cut or something. Maybe even extremely asymmetrical.






Pink Mento.







Happy St Patty's Day!


EDIT

First, I'm adding pictures of the faux fauxhawk I pinned up to see if I could pull off that short of hair. Second, some pictures of longer cuts I like. And a couple more fauxhawks.


















Now for the others'...















I really only like the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment


    follow me on Twitter

    Labels